Hudson Gateway MLS (HGMLS) Support Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson Gateway MLS (HGMLS) Support Email

Just confirmed over the phone with HGMLS support that there is no email or live chat support available. For assistance, you have to actually call the HGMLS support team at:

(888) 825-5472 Mon - Fri: 8:30am to 8:00pm Sat & Sun: 8:30am to 3:00pm

Interestingly enough, it's a CoreLogic support team that picks up. They apparently make the software behind the HGMLS (Matrix, Realist Tax, Instanet Transaction Desk) and provide support services as well. It seems there's different tiers of package, and HGAR/HGMLS members don't get email or web chat support.

I had called to ask about a syndication error on Zillow. Other websites all had the correct photos we uploaded in the HGMLS. Just Zillow had old photos in the wrong order, apparently it's a known issue with them.

I had no choice but to contact the HGMLS since Zillow was completely unresponsive. What to do? The nice support guy suggested that I try to add a comma to the listing description, as that would trigger an updated feed to all the various websites including Zillow.

I also thought that in the worst case, perhaps we could de-list the property temporarily for a day or two, and then re-list and hopefully that would cause Zillow to pick up the correct photos. Just crazy!
Working...
X