Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of rentals in luxury buildings

Hi!

So I'm having a bit of trouble trying to take photos of available units for rent, in luxury buildings. Most management companies do not allow you to view the units without a client accompanying you. Mind you, these are open listings. As a new agent, trying to obtain photos of units, in order to post/syndicate them, if that is rarely accommpdated, what should I do, in order to attract clients?

Originally posted by UpperWestSideGuy View Post
    Hi!

So I'm having a bit of trouble trying to take photos of available units for rent, in luxury buildings. Most management companies do not allow you to view the units without a client accompanying you. Mind you, these are open listings. As a new agent, trying to obtain photos of units, in order to post/syndicate them, if that is rarely accommpdated, what should I do, in order to attract clients?
    Have you considered asking whether the management companies have stock photos you can use to advertise the buildings?

Comment

Interesting! From what I hear it's relatively easy to access landlord buildings even if you don't have a client with you. Usually they'll just want to verify your licensure. Sometimes they even give you keys in exchange for having your license on hold. It's in their interest to let as many agents photograph their units and post them as possible. If they allow open listings, clearly they don't care about as many agents advertising it as possible.

Comment

That's the thing. they say they don't mind popping up and allowing me to view an apartment, client accompanied or not. it's the picture taking they are not fond of mostly

Comment

Originally posted by UpperWestSideGuy View Post
          That's the thing. they say they don't mind popping up and allowing me to view an apartment, client accompanied or not. it's the picture taking they are not fond of mostly
          Have you tried buying lunch for the doorman? They are most definitely for hire!

Comment

duly noted..ill keep that in mind..never thought that far into it

Comment

Working...
            X