Incomplete purchase application rejection letter from managing agent in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomplete purchase application rejection letter from managing agent in NYC

Anyone ever receive a letter or email like this from the managing agent rejecting the buyer's purchase application before it even gets to the board? Granted, it's because of missing or incorrect information that if corrected may still get submitted to the board. Just curious.

Dear Brokers,

I’m assisting Lauren at Humps Building Managment. I’ve looked over the resale application for this property, and we need the following items corrected:
    • The contract of sale listed the wrong loan amount and maintenance. The correct loan amount is $685,000, and the correct maintenance amount is $2501.25
    • The assets and liabilities sheet should be updated with the current balance shown in the bank statements provided in the package
    • The assets and liabilities statement listed all of the joint assets under John. This is incorrect. The statement sheets should show their joint assets split evenly between them
    • The email form and tax abatement form are missing. Those are attached to this email.
    All of this information can be emailed back to me, but please make sure that all bank account numbers and social security numbers are redacted first. Thank you.
Working...
X