Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contractual responsibilities of broker in Agent Assisted FSBO

Hello,

My husband and I would like to list our property with an agent assisted FSBO through your company. However, we would like to see the terms of the agreement before paying through PayPal. How can we see the terms of the contract agreement?

Thank you,
    Debbie

Hi there,

Can you please explain to me what the broker assisted FSBO entails? What would the cooperative broker be doing to help us during that agreement?

I have received and am currently reviewing the Flat Fee agreement, but I don't see any mention of helping with inquiries, etc.

Debbie

Comment

Hi Debbie, thank you for your great questions!

You can learn more about our flat fee listing service on our Agent Assisted FSBO product page and FAQ. We also recommend watching our Agent Assisted FSBO seller training video series on YouTube.

In terms of the flat fee listing agreement, please refer to this existing thread on our forum: https://www.hauseit.com/forum/forum/...ting-agreement

We unfortunately cannot offer any edits to these pre-agreed upon listing agreements. We understand you had many edits to the full service listing agreement by your lawyer which you had originally signed up for. We're sorry to say that we unfortunately cannot offer any such edits here.

P.S. Please see this thread on expectations for inquiry forwarding: https://www.hauseit.com/forum/forum/...d-fsbo-sellers For obvious reasons, no brokers would subject themselves to contractual requirements in regards to inquiry forwarding. Inquiries are forwarded in a commercially reasonable manner during regular business hours. We highly recommend that you go another route if you are not trusting by nature, as this causes much friction and is not something our partner brokers wish to sign up for, for a small flat fee. We are of course happy to provide you with a full refund, please let us know, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X