Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauseit Professional Photography Service in NYC

Hello!

Heidi was an excellent photographer! Haven't seen the photos as she just left like 20 min ago, but I could tell she's very professional with her keen eye of placement.

By Monday, she said the edited photos will be sent over to you and then, please update my listing asap. Since my open house is on Sunday, I didn't realize my listing will still have my unprofessional shots on there.

Also, I may have a few raw shots to send you by tomorrow morning, if it's at all possible to update the listing asap at that time just so the photos are there prior to the open house and for the show sheet (and then update again on Monday), that would be great.

And, re: the open house, should I meet the realtor in my lobby prior to 1:30 and return after 3 pm (figure during that time I'll just hang out at a local coffee shop in my 'hood? I have little bootie things for customers to put on their shoes so this way the floors won't get covered in gook and dirt (I can leave them on the kitchen counter). Also, afterwards will the realtor email me the sign-in sheet with names and contact info so I can reach out to potential buyers?

Thanks.

I've worked with Heidi before and she is one of the best. Professional, smartly dressed, almost always on time :-) And she has a knack for taking just the right shots and for digitally re-touching and enhancing the images the day after. Truly phenomenal before and after results for anyone who has tried to take professional photos themselves first.

Even just getting a SLR is not enough. Not sure about you, but I'm not a photo shop expert and don't know the first thing about touching up a photo to make it look glorious!

Comment

How much lead time do the photographers need? What about the floor plan if we order that as well through Hauseit? Is that taken at the same appointment? What happens after the photoshoot is complete? How much time before we can move forward? Are photographers available in all of NY state or just NYC?
      Last edited by ryan_gz; 05-01-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

The photographers typically need 48 hours notice, though sometimes they are available a bit sooner (24 hours notice minimum). The floor plan is drawn at the same appointment as the professional photoshoot. After photos are taken, please expect your photos to be digitally re-touched, edited and enhanced. This will take another 1 business day.

As soon as our partner brokers have the completed photographs, they can begin your listing upload!

Most of our photographer partners are based in NYC as of May 2018. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the photography service will be available for areas outside of NYC at the moment.

Comment

Sold on price, but can you send me some work sample of the photographer. I spent tons of time in taking photos by myself and have prof edited. Just want to make sure there is some value added. Thanks.

Comment

Sure, if you take a look on StreetEasy at the profile of the partner broker you are paired with, any of the photos that are clearly professionally done are examples.

Alternatively, please take a look at the before and after versions of a living room of an Agent Assisted FSBO in the link below. What a difference a few hundred dollars makes!
            Why pay for professional photographs when you can just download them for free online? What are the benefits of professional photography in real estate?

Comment

How can I:

1. Download copies of my house photos (ordered professional photos through you)
              2. Create an order for them for the listing
              3. Label them (if possible)

Thanks,
              Victor

Comment

Hi Victor, great question!

Your photos can be downloaded online from any property search website where your property is listed, such as the NY Times, Realtor.com or StreetEasy. Simply Google your address and you’ll find your property listing online.

The best way to create an order for them is to label them (i.e. change the file names) after you have saved them numerically. That means re-naming the photos in numerical order, in the order you want them listed.

This is the best way to do it. Our affiliates are very busy, and as a courtesy this will be the easiest way for them to remove your existing photos and upload your new photos all at once. Since they are numerically labelled, they will automatically be uploaded in the order you wish!

Thanks for being considerate Victor!

Comment

Thank you. Sorry to bother you.

If I download them myself, then where do I label them by changing the file names?

Comment

Hi Victor, you can change the file names by right clicking on the file and clicking rename. Essentially how you would rename any other file on your computer.

Comment

Then what? Send them by email? I don't understand what good it will do to change the names of files on my computer. Is there a way I can access the actual files you use through an interface?

Comment

Hi, can you check with Hauseit on the photos, our interpretation of their terms is that photos would be delivered to us. Thanks.

I asked your partner broker "Can you send me the picture files also?"

and they responded with

"
                        You can download the photos when they are posted on sites like SE, we don’t have any other versions/resolutions. Thank you!"

Comment

Hi Todd, please check here for frequently asked questions on our photography product: https://www.hauseit.com/faq/

We really don’t have any other formats for you, and you can simply download whichever photos you wish, if you want a copy on your hard drive from StreetEasy, NY Times etc.

It would not be reasonable to ask our very busy partner brokers to download the photos from any of those websites and then email them to you when you can very simply do it yourself. Why create extra work?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X