Buyer agent claiming unable to reach my listing broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer agent claiming unable to reach my listing broker

This question is for the partner broker assigned to my assisted FSBO listing.

I was told that last week Anna (buyer's agent) tried to reach you multiple times regarding submitting an offer. I was not aware of any of this until she showed up at the open house on Sunday and spoke to my wife. In this case it wasn't a big deal since we spoke afterwards but just letting you know since it sounds like not all communications are being forwarded to me.

I definitely don't want to lose any other leads from other interested buyers.

Hi there, our partner brokerage just double-checked their inbox and you’ve actually been copied on all correspondence from this buyer's agent since her first contact. They haven’t missed anything and you’ve been in touch directly from the beginning with this buyer's agent it seems!

Please remember that this is a self-service, owner-managed listing service that does not come with phone or email support from either Hauseit or our partner brokers.

Can I email and call for advice?

In order to make this service essentially free for all customers, we are unable to make exceptions and provide free advice, email support and phone calls of any type. If you would like additional help, please either consult your attorney or check out our broker consulting packages. If you simply don’t have time to read any of this, our partner brokers may be able to work with you on a Full Service for 1% basis.

Comment

She said tried to reach you over the phone multiple times (not e-mail).

Comment

Dear valued customer, this is management stepping in here. Please remember per the Assisted FSBO product FAQ:

Our partner brokers employ front desk secretaries who answer phone calls and take messages during normal business hours. Messages, emails, texts and automatically transcribed voicemails relating to your property are relayed to you promptly and within a commercially reasonable amount of time. The phone number associated with your listing will be the main office line of one of our partner brokers. For obvious reasons, it is not possible to change their main office number to your phone number unless you wish to become the listing agent for all of their listings. All jokes aside, the level of responsiveness of our partner brokers is leagues ahead of industry standards where full commission listing agents don’t have any obligation to keep their seller updated.

This agent did not leave a voicemail, otherwise it would have been sent to you. It is conceivable she could have called perhaps after hours, or otherwise did not connect with the front desk. Our teams make commercially reasonable efforts to call back missed calls, even though this isn’t advertised as part of the service.

Frankly, it’s unclear why she would complain to you since she is clearly in touch with you directly, has emailed you directly on all correspondence, and has submitted an offer to you directly. We recommend reading this and remembering to stick up for our partner brokers: https://www.hauseit.com/how-to-deal-...-selling-fsbo/

Are inquiries relayed instantly?

No. Calls, text messages and email inquiries are received by our partner brokers’ front desk staff and relayed to you during normal business hours within a commercially reasonable amount of time, as defined by our partner brokers. Our partner brokers’ front desk will make reasonable efforts to pick up all incoming calls, but this may not be possible during periods of high call volume. Voicemails are automatically transcribed and anything pertaining to your listing will be forwarded to you.

Comment

Working...
        X