Reviews for Hauseit and Hauseit.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews for Hauseit and Hauseit.com

Where can we find Hauseit buyer reviews and Hauseit.com reviews generally? The service also seems mostly focused on NYC?

Good morning! You can find Hauseit.com and Hauseit reviews, including Hauseit buyer reviews simply by searching the internet for "Hauseit reviews." You'll find a good deal of customer reviews on various third party sites such as TrustPilot, Trulia, Google Reviews, Quora, StreetEasy, Angie's List, Flat Fee Reviews and more.

We'll start asking customers to post their reviews on this thread going forward as well. Thank you!

Update: StreetEasy has unfortunately removed a popular thread on their forum regarding Hauseit Reviews in NYC so we've asked customers to re-post their missing reviews here.

You can use The WayBack Machine (http://archive.org/web/) to see a historical archive of the thread! Unfortunately for us the last archived page was only dated June 24th of 2017, so scores of more recent comments and Hauseit reviews were lost.

Link to last saved archive of the popular StreetEasy Forum thread on Hauseit reviews in NYC: https://web.archive.org/web/20170624...eviews-for-nyc

Comment

Great experience selling our nyc co-op using hauseit highly recommend. We went with agent assisted FSBO and it was quite easy to communicate, I entered listing details and photos and they were on streeteasy within the day. Our affiliated broker also helped by holding open house and communication was excellent all around.

Comment

Hi guys,
        I am very happy with Hauseit. Did not sell this time because of my wrong pricing, photos etc. I'd submitted some last changes to the listing that did not happen yet. Can you please make sure that it happens. ONLY AFTER that with fewer photos and changed write-up I want to de-list for now from all sites etc including SEasy. I will then probably renovate and come back and perhaps use Hauseit's add on services as well. Very happy with you guys. One more potential sale later this year which I will probably do through you.
        Thanks
        Manoj

Comment

A God Send for FSBO.

Just closed above asking price in Battery Park Manhattan and had great support from the team at Hauseit. Started with them in Sept, had a few bites that fell through, stopped for winter and picked up in spring with amazing demand. Chris and the agent he assigned were more than competent,answering e-mails at all hours. My friend is using the 1% deal to sell her co-op as she is computer ignorant and he found her a potential buyer at the first open house.

Comment

When you pay for a service, whether it be a flat fee, a percentage, whatever, the bottom line is you anticipate receiving the service promised to you. Hauseit came through on every detail of what they promised, and satisfied all my expectations or exceeded them. Starting with the listing, they promised to have it up and running in 24-48 hours, what they actually delivered was about 12 hours. They promised to respond to all inquiries, and they absolutely did in a timely, professional manner. They were thorough on understanding all details of my listing so that they could communicate effectively with interested parties. They allowed me the freedom to handle the showings and offers which is what I desired. They gave sound advice along the way. In a market with high demand in manhattan I just knew I could get the apartment sold very quickly with the right exposure. I knew the importance of having a listing on street easy. They offered me that, executed very quickly. I received 3 offers after the first 2 open houses, and am looking forward to a smooth closing with a qualified buyer. All with the assistance of Hauseit, what more could I ask for? Do I trust them? Yes, wholeheartedly. Would I use them again? Absolutely . Would I recommend them? Yes, to everyone listening, reading this, yes, yes, yes.

Comment

Hauseit.com was definitely the way to go for me. I'm very hands on, work from home, have a flexible schedule and I'm comfortable showing to brokers/buyers. If that sounds like you, this is the way to go. For me, it's been a no-brainer. I haven't been solicited by anyone trying to get the listing because they don't know it's pseudo FSBO. Buyer's brokers don't hesitate to bring clients because they know they're getting their commission.

My affiliate broker through hauseit has been extremely responsive. Showings have gotten easier over time and it's nice to get realtime feedback from buyers/brokers. If only hauseit would clean my apartment and get it ready for every showing, that would be the dream!

Comment

I Agree 100%, I listed with them, great service. All corrections done quickly. Much cheaper than anyone and the most important thing its not listed as for sale by owner but via agent.

You can save 2.5% to 3.5% just showing apartment yourself, and no one knows your apartment or building better than you anyway .

Easy money for the seller!

Comment

I decided to sell my NYC Coop by owner in May of 2015. To make this venture successful, I knew that I needed to get on the major listings. The difficult one to get on is OLR (this is the MLS for NYC). Thus, I quickly found Hauseit.com and within a day or two, I was listed in the OLR database.

After 2 open houses, and multiple offers, I closed in early July. The Hauseit team was great. The process was extremely easy and worth every cent! THANKS!!!

Comment

I agree with what other people wrote - hauseit helped me sell my apartment for a low flat fee, saving me thousands of dollars.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with them.

Comment

We used hauseit to buy an apartment and the experience was pleasant. We got 1% of the sale price back as the rebate.

Since what we are looking for is very specific, we started without a buyer's agent and just made appointments ourselves. However, when we were ready to make an offer, we were informed by the seller's agent that there's absolutely no benefit for us if we do not have a buyer's agent. She said that since she's expected to do more work, she has earned the extra commission.

We went back home and started looking online for a redfin equivalent in NYC. Found hauseit.com on Google, and signed up around 7PM. Within 15 minutes, an affiliated agent called and we started from there. The agent was extremely responsive and helpful. In less than a month we had an accepted offer (on a different apartment) and on closing day we got the 1% rebate check from the agent. It's quite easy and stress-free.

Comment

We will be listing with Hauseit after all. They phoned this morning and the experience was very good. They responded to a list of questions and resolved all of my concerns.

So far so good. At this stage, I feel comfortable adding mine to the voices of recommendation.

Update:

I just wrote this review:

I am very impressed with Hauseit. For this small fee, the quality of consultation and service is top notch. The agent assigned to assist with my listing is a highly intelligent and knowledgeable person who advised and helped with my own communications with purchasers, as well as with the micro-aims of engagements with independent buyer candidates and their agents.

This is a big deal to me because my prior experiences with full service agents have been disappointing: I have found them often concerned with getting their own needs met, making both sale and purchase processes more (not less) cumbersome and complicated.

Hauseit offers just enough agent assistance to help without getting in the way; their agent affiliate consistently had useful input without having any effect on my (seller) autonomy. In addition, his 'first email response' to buyers made sure they received a fast reply and that no one was missed. The affilate agent also clarified how buyers had each time indicated their preferred method of contact (something that can be confusing with SE, Zillow and Trulia responses in the FSBO scenario.)

The claims Hauseit makes about its listing service are all completely true: it gets the exposure equivalent to a full service listing. I've had excellent, steady, traffic. It hasn't been a mechanical "hands off" experience either, as they've been flexible in several extenuating circumstances I've had. Highly recommend.

Comment

I have to say Hauseit has been a pleasure to work with. They were better then I expected. Excellent service all around. Did what their website said and more. If you are selling in NYC then check out Hauseit.com. They sent all buyers over to me and I was able to handle all the open houses myself and all the negotiations.

All for a flat fee, what more can you really ask for!

Comment

My goal was sell my NYC co-op without paying excessive broker fees. Because I had the time and energy to show my apartment whenever necessary, the Hauseit team, for me was perfect. For a very reasonable flat fee, Hauseit got me listed on all the major listing outlets, and screened all email and voicemail inquiries, gauging the potential interest of buyers by requesting info from the buyers' brokers. When potential buyers wanted to see the apartment, whether individually or at the open houses, I would show the apartment. The selling process went smoothly, and I saved $3500 in broker fees. Definitely would recommend Hauseit team. Rob

Comment

I am pleased with the Hauseit team and the service in NYC. I tried the FSBO option (with the intention of using their full service option if showing becomes too much work for me). It worked! My listing is in contract and I will be saving close to 3% commission. They are very responsive and pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend their service (and I will probably go with the full service option next time).

Comment

Working...
                              X