Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of flat fee MLS listing before it goes live

Hi Hauseit,

Just emailed you a link to my photos and floorplan. LMK if you have any problems. Please I would like to see the listing before it’s live.

Also, I'd just like to add a website link to my listing description. It's a custom website I made for my sale.

Thanks!
    RSD

Great thank you! Our affiliate will begin the upload later today. Please note that there is no way to offer a preview; however, your listing will look like any other traditional, for sale by agent listing in your building!

For more information, please reference this helpful forum topic: https://www.hauseit.com/forum/forum/...ee-mls-listing

Regarding your custom website URL, unfortunately the REBNY RLS and even sites like StreetEasy prohibit links, personal contact information, or anything that’s unrelated to the property description in the listing description.

Comment

Hi there, I signed the contract. Please let me know what's the next step. Also can you please let me take a look before posting? Please find the link to updated pictures I sent by email.

I just updated some pictures this weekend, as I have done some reno work this week. The top of the funnel is not strong enough I guess so I am giving you guys a shot after all.

Comment

Hi GuGu, thanks for getting that done promptly! Our affiliate will begin the upload later today, please expect up to 48 hours for full syndication to occur.

There’s unfortunately no way to provide a preview, but please rest assured that it’ll look exactly like any other, traditional, for sale by agent listing in your building. Please note however that you will be competing against listings with professional photography. We highly encourage you to invest a small sum for some better photos!

To learn more about what an example Hauseit flat fee MLS listing looks like, please visit this thread on our customer support forum: https://www.hauseit.com/forum/forum/...ee-mls-listing

Comment

Working...
        X