Phone support and call from flat fee MLS listing broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone support and call from flat fee MLS listing broker

Hello, I managed to find out the direct number of the listing broker for my Hauseit flat fee MLS listing. I have texted and tried calling a few times. He was nice and gave me a courtesy overview of the process, but mentioned that calling is not normal or part of the package. Can you confirm? What if I need to make a last minute change or have other questions? Easier to call them and ask.

Thank you.

My guess is that phone support is not included. The self service flat fee listing option seems to be a do it yourself option and is basically free vs 6% commission. Google is also free, do also you expect to be able to call them for any random questions you have?

With that said, I've read enough of Hauseit's content to know that they've really covered all of the bases. Pretty much anything about NYC real estate can be answered by searching their website or Google (which will usually show an article by Hauseit). Or this forum. I would definitely temper your expectations for the level of hand holding you'll get as a flat fee seller in NYC. If you want full service, just pay up for it! I think Hauseit has a pretty affordable 1% listing fee for full service option. Good luck and hope you figure it out!

Comment

Working...
    X