Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who sends out deal sheet when selling FSBO in NYC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who sends out deal sheet when selling FSBO in NYC?

The buyer's agent has asked for the deal sheet. From a quick Google search this appears to be an Excel transaction summary of sorts. Do I need to fill out the seller's broker info for the Agent Assisted FSBO option? What about the buyer side information? What do you put for the commission section since I am only paying the buyer broker? Who sends this around and who should this deal sheet be sent to in NYC?

As an Agent Assisted FSBO seller, you should fill out the deal sheet with your side's info (our partner listing broker can provide you with their license numbers etc.) and the transaction details. Then send the partially completed deal sheet to the buyer's agent to have them fill out their side's info.

Once you have a fully complete deal sheet, you can circulate it around to all parties by email (typically the lawyers representing both parties and the brokers representing both parties).

For the commission section, it's necessary to only write X% to [Buyer Broker Name]. Your unique commission structure with our partner listing agent is a private matter and does not need to be listed. Congrats on getting an accepted offer!
    Need to prepare a real estate deal sheet for your NYC FSBO sale? Learn how to prepare and send a deal sheet in NYC. Use our Excel deal sheet template.

Comment

To Hauseit Partner Broker,

I'm accepting our second offer and want to put a deal sheet together. I have the Hauseit template but they suggest that I run it by you. I'll have that around 2 pm but wanted to check that it was ok to check with you. I also wanted to know when you might be able to get to it, etc. Do I put your name down as broker even though it's aren't assisted FSBO? I don't want to do this improperly.

Best,
      Grace

Comment

Working...
      X