Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Over StreetEasy Listing

Hello Hauseit team-

I created a listing for my coop on StreetEasy before discovering your service. And then StreetEasy pushed the listing to Zillow and Trulia.

Hauseit looks like a much better option for listing my apartment. But I don't want to lose all the people who are following my listings or have bookmarked them.

Is there a way to sign up for Hauseit and transfer over those existing listings from StreetEasy, Zillow and Trulia?

Norm
    Last edited by Norm; 08-06-2021, 03:57 PM.

Hi Norm, unfortunately there isn't a way to transfer your existing, traditional For Sale By Owner listings over to Hauseit. When you list with Hauseit, you're essentially re-listing your property with a new broker.

Your previous broker would have been yourself in the case of a "traditional" FSBO listing like you're describing, but once you re-list with Hauseit, then Hauseit would be your listing broker.

Please note that a benefit of re-listing is that your day count would reset to 0, and your property would be fully marketed on hundreds of different sites, plus most importantly the RLS and/or OneKey MLS for NYC metro customers.

Regarding your previous inquiries, we recommend sending out an email blast to them once you've re-listed the property. Depending on the 3rd party site, if they've "saved" your listing, the 3rd party site may automatically notify them when it's re-listed.
    Too many days on market? Taking your listing off market to reset your day count? Here's how to relist your home in NYC and reset your days on market.

Comment

Working...
    X