Information about my property is incorrect online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about my property is incorrect online

Regarding the Hauseit team's email saying that the NYC Dept of Finance and StreetEasy have my property as a legal 2 family vs a single family home as I have stated.

I have a survey of the property which I had to pay for as the previous owners did not. I do not have a floor plan and, to be honest, I've never seen one on a listing. So, no. I am aware that there's some thing off on some of those sites but I assure you it's a single family house, although attached on both sides to other houses. As far as I know, the previous owners were there at least 30 years. No idea how those listings got to be 2-family. I have closing docs from NYC dept of finance recording of the deed indicating 1 family. I can scan and send if you need. Thanks, Mary
    Last edited by mary; 05-06-2018, 09:08 PM.

Team, thanks for all the advice. But the listing incorrectly shows the house as two family and it is not. I replied to your teams question on this yesterday. Pls correct all listings immediately! Thank you. Mary

Comment

Hi Mary! We actually did syndicate it as a single family home: [listing link sent to you under separate cover]

However, some sites like Streeteasy automatically pull public records: [building link sent to you under separate cover]

Our affiliate has sent SE a support ticket to ask them to change the building data as well.

Please note that these are third party sites that we do not have control over, and they automatically pull public records and data.

The support staff at StreetEasy are back in the office on Monday just FYI and will not respond over the weekend. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X