Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you reset my listing's days on market or day count?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you reset my listing's days on market or day count?

Hi team,

Spring is here and interest to the apt is noticeably increasing according to the owner statistics on Zillow. However I'm not getting any inquiries for a while. Any idea why?

Listing renewal is in a month. I would like to submit improved listing details with updated text, photos and other details rather than re-listing and updating current one. I wonder if possible:

1. Re-set listing date similar to how it was done when I listed with your partner broker originally. Include video walk-thru.

Thanks,
    Dmitriy

Hi Dmitriy, there's no way to know for sure, but perhaps it's because your listing is considered very aged in terms of days on market (i.e. typically anything over 100 days on market).

You can counter this by posting open houses so that people will have a signal that it's still available.

We've included a link below to a great article on how to relist your home and reset your day count in NYC. Please note that sites like StreetEasy require 90 days off market before resetting the day count for a property listed by the same broker.

If you sign up for our full service option, we could consider re-listing it perhaps under a different agent on our partner broker's team to reset the day count.

The self service option I'm afraid does not come with any day count resetting part way through the listing agreement period.
    Too many days on market? Taking your listing off market to reset your day count? Here's how to relist your home in NYC and reset your days on market.

Comment

Working...
    X