Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I copy flat fee MLS listing broker on emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I copy flat fee MLS listing broker on emails?

Is it better to copy your partner broker on emails when responding to inquiries vs replying directly without copying your flat fee MLS listing broker? I wonder if the latter will cause confusion.

Also, would it not be better to copy your flat fee listing broker on emails when responding to buyers' agents especially?

Hi Ryan, it's up to you on whether you wish to copy our partner listing brokers or not on emails. However, from our experience the sale process is smoother when sellers do copy our partner brokers. This is especially the case for initial emails to establish cohesion since it is our partner brokers' names who are on the listing. In contrast, if you reply directly in a separate email, you may confuse the buyer or buyer's agent on who you are and what your role is.

By copying our partner listing brokers, you avoid unnecessary emails from confused buyers' agents like:

Are you working with ryan_gz? I was confused since there's no listing name on the run down.

Please remember to read this great article on how to represent your role as an Agent Assisted FSBO seller and how to deal with buyers' agents in NYC!

Comment

Working...
    X