Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I list For Sale By Owner on the REBNY RLS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I list For Sale By Owner on the REBNY RLS?

Hey guys, in reference to the below which I saw on the List Your Home Online product page. I want to list For Sale By Owner on the REBNY RLS. I do not want an agent. But it seems to me that even with your service an agent must be involved? How do I get around this and list directly by myself on the REBNY Listing Service?

List For Sale by Owner (FSBO) on your area’s local MLS (RLS in NYC) with Hauseit’s Flat Fee MLS Listing Package. In addition to being posted on your local MLS, your home will be simultaneously listed on popular consumer websites such as Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Hotpads, Brownstoner, and The New York Times. Your home will also be listed on the websites of all REBNY/MLS member brokerages who have enabled an MLS IDX feed.

Hauseit’s Flat Fee MLS Listing Package offers proven results and universally positive reviews. Cancel anytime by sending us an email.

NYC: Your home will be listed in REBNY’s RLS Database and all RLS vendors (i.e. NYC broker databases) such as OLR (On-Line Residential), Nestio, RealtyMX, RealPlus, Perchwell as well as brokerage specific databases such as Taxi and Limo.

Hudson Valley: Your property will be listed on the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors MLS database (HGMLS), also known as Hudson Gateway MLS.

Long Island: Your home will be listed on the Long Island Board of Realtor’s MLS database (MLSLI), also known as MLS Long Island.

Selling in Queens (NYC)? Syndication to both RLS & MLSLI is required. Select “NYC (Queens): RLS & MLSLI” from the Package menu below.

Curious as well. Is there a way to list directly as the owner on the RLS? I see this actually on the List Your Home Online page:

List For Sale by Owner (FSBO) on your area’s local MLS (RLS in NYC) with Hauseit’s Flat Fee MLS Listing Package. In addition to being posted on your local MLS, your home will be simultaneously listed on popular consumer websites such as Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Hotpads, Brownstoner, and The New York Times. Your home will also be listed on the websites of all REBNY/MLS member brokerages who have enabled an MLS IDX feed.

Your listing will have full exposure to both unrepresented buyers as well as buyers’ agents. In fact, your listing will appear in all of the same places as if you’d hired a traditional, full-service listing agent and paid them 6% to syndicate your listing!

Hauseit’s Flat Fee MLS Listing Package offers proven results and universally positive reviews. Cancel anytime by sending us an email.

NYC: Your home will be listed in REBNY’s RLS Database and all RLS vendors (i.e. NYC broker databases) such as OLR (On-Line Residential), Nestio, RealtyMX, RealPlus, Perchwell as well as brokerage specific databases such as Taxi and Limo.

Hudson Valley: Selling in Westchester, Bronx, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Dutchess, Ulster, Rockland or Sullivan Counties? Your property will be listed on the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors MLS database (HGMLS), also known as Hudson Gateway MLS.

Long Island: Selling in Nassau, Suffolk or Queens County? Your home will be listed on the Long Island Board of Realtor’s MLS database (MLSLI), also known as MLS Long Island.

Selling in Queens (NYC)? Syndication to both RLS & MLSLI is required. Select “NYC (Queens): RLS & MLSLI” from the Package menu below.

Note: The list of syndication sites above is for informational purposes only. Specific syndication sites vary by region, and we make no guarantee as to which 3rd party websites your listing will appear on.

Comment

Working...
    X