Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is my listing not getting more interest or offers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my listing not getting more interest or offers?

Hi Team,

I'm not getting any serious interest or offers for my Agent Assisted FSBO listing. It's a UES co op apartment. Why do you think that is?

Thanks,
    Monica

Hi Monica, our partner broker for your listing took a courtesy look at your listing and would recommend always having an open house posted so people know it’s available, even if it’s a few weeks out, and also to consider adding square footage (they can add a standard disclaimer).

Please remember to read the intro email we sent you, this is a great section from it:

The volume of inquiries you receive is directly related to the pricing of your property and whether you’ve taken professional photos. If you’re hearing crickets, please consider realistically pricing your property and ordering professional photography if you have not already done so.

If you’d like more advice, please consider our https://www.hauseit.com/product/prof...er-consulting/ or https://www.hauseit.com/agent-managed-listing/ services.

While we can promise that you'll receive full marketing exposure via the RLS / MLS and scores of relevant local and national real estate websites, our service does not guarantee a sale especially as it's up to you on where you price your property. Please remember that the NYC real estate market is rather transparent. Having a realistic and attractive price is the best form of marketing!

Thank you!

Comment

The service as such is prompt but I am a little disappointed that after being in the market for so long, the apartment still couldn’t be sold.

I just learned that unit 8j which is a smaller unit in the same building as ours as (and lower floor and not as recent) recent got sold for price higher than our listing - and it was listed only last week. The only difference is that 8j had a broker. We have had several open houses. So really makes me wonder if the listing via hauseit actually reaches out to the full universe of potential buyers and puts the apartment in focus.

Thoughts welcome - happy to discuss.

Comment

Hi Vikas, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, it’s certainly helpful and appreciated.

Unfortunately, no service can guarantee a sale. However, from a quick look at your listing it seems that you went into contract in record time, only 12 days. It then appears you exited in-contract status two months later, perhaps because of a board turn down. This is obviously something our partner brokers have no control over.

We wish you the best and thanks again for trying out our service.

P.S. Your neighbor in 12H worked with the same partner broker and is in contract without having had to reduce price after only 2 months.

Comment

I am just trying to understand what’s causing the difference in outcome.... noted the examples of 12h and 8j in the same building...

Comment

Working...
          X