Timeline for putting home on the market in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeline for putting home on the market in NYC

What's the timeline? For putting it on market? I don't think I got an answer for that.

For context, I've signed up for a full service for 1% listing and professional photos have already been scheduled for Friday.

Hi Yuan, after the photographer takes the photos and the floor plan measurements at the same appointment, they’ll need another day to digitally re-touch and enhance the photos.

Once we get the photos and floor plan back, we can begin the upload. It’ll take several hours for the listing to syndicate to some sites like StreetEasy, and up to 48 hours for others. If we get everything back on say Monday or Tuesday, then we would be in good shape to have an open house that Sunday afternoon!

In the meantime, please remember to provide us with some basic information about your property (see link for NYC listing details submission form). We'll obviously need information about your property before we can upload.

Thank you!
    Hauseit's Agent Assisted FSBO service helps For Sale By Owner home sellers in NYC list their property on the RLS, otherwise known as the REBNY Listing Service. Save up to 6% in broker commission when you sell FSBO in New York City. Our flat fee RLS listing package includes syndication to dozens of popular websites too!

Comment

Working...
    X