Real Estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate

I am trying to rent an apartment and the landlord is asking for Bank Statements. But I get paid in cash? What can I do to get proof of income?

If you are unable to provide bank statements, there are other documents that you can provide to prove your income. Some of these documents include:
    1. Pay stubs
    2. Tax returns
    3. Letters from employers
    4. Social Security Statements
    5. Retirement Account Statements
    6. Investment Account Statements
    7. Proof of government benefits
    8. Official statements of any other income sources
    9. Copies of invoices or receipts for self-employment income
    10. Copies of contracts for freelance work
    11. Copies of contracts for rental income
    12. Copies of any other relevant documents that can show proof of income

It is important to provide as much information as you can to the landlord to demonstrate your ability to pay rent.

Comment

Hello :wave: I’m new to forums. I’m not sure if this is the place to go to ask questions? But I have one for you. I recently just got married and for now my husband and I are living with his parents. We so desperately want to move out to be on our own but unfortunately financially we can’t. We have been doing a bit of digging around on the internet and found that it’s possible to change our finances if we started investing into real estate. roof repair mclean va My question would be how do we get started in that? We saw that there is the Brrrr method and a wholesales method and so on. Are these method effective to help us gain some income?
      Last edited by Ray_Wohlfarth; 10-23-2023, 08:44 AM. Reason: words edit

Comment

Originally posted by hanse

Welcome to the forum, Exploring real estate is a great idea. The BRRRR method and wholesaling can be effective, but success depends on your local market. Connect with local investors, research your area, and start small. If you are roofing contractor henrdon va consider factors like roofing costs in your budget. Best of luck with your journey..

Feel free to customize it further based on your preferences..

Hello there! It's fantastic that you're considering delving into the realm of real estate. The BRRRR method and wholesaling are indeed viable strategies, but their effectiveness is highly contingent on the specifics of your local market. I would recommend reaching out to fellow investors in your area, conducting thorough research on the local real estate landscape, and beginning with smaller ventures to gain valuable experience. If you happen to be involved in roofing contracting in Herndon, Virginia, it's crucial to factor in aspects such as roofing costs when budgeting for your projects. Wishing you the best of luck on your real estate journey! Feel free to tailor this response to align with your personal preferences.

Comment

Not common for Landlords to ask for Bank statements be wary and if sending in cash at least get a written receipt of any monies transferred.
          although in Thailand here is a good site with some interesting blog posts that prove relevant the world over.

Villas for sale Pattaya. Discover our range of villas from luxury villas, pool villas, sea view villas, beachfront villas and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.sarahya View Post

Hello there! It's fantastic that you're considering delving into the realm of real estate. The BRRRR method and wholesaling are indeed viable strategies, but their effectiveness is highly contingent on the specifics of your local market. I would recommend reaching out to fellow investors in your area, conducting thorough research on the local real estate landscape, and beginning with smaller ventures to gain valuable experience. If you happen to be involved in roofing it's crucial to factor in aspects such as roofing costs when budgeting for your projects. Wishing you the best of luck on your real estate journey! Feel free to tailor this response to align with your personal preferences.
            Discussion forums provide valuable insights for real estate enthusiasts. Engage with local investors, research market trends, and start small to gain experience. In Herndon, Virginia, roofing costs are crucial considerations. Join the conversation and tailor your strategy for success in your specific area. click

Comment

Originally posted by CoaitingXpert View Post

Discussion forums provide valuable insights for real estate enthusiasts. Engage with local investors, research market trends, and start small to gain experience. In Herndon, Virginia, roofing costs are crucial considerations. Join the conversation and tailor your strategy for success in your specific area. click
              Looking great work dear, I really appreciate to you on this quality work. Nice post

Comment

Working...
              X