Mortgage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage

I get paid in cash but I need to reflect my salary in the Bank Statement. Because I need to apply for a mortgage. What can I do to get proof of income?

You need to provide Proof of Income for mortgage and loan processes, but if you are getting paid incash,

NO NEED TO WORRY!

We can add your salary in your bank statements and adjust the balances accordingly. All we need is your bank statements and the amount you need to reflect and balance adjustments including daily balance adjustment.

If you don’t have bank statements we can create them from scratch for you for any bank.

CONTACT DETAILS

Whatsapp / Telegram / Signal : +1 914 274 8666

Comment

If you are receiving your salary in cash, you may need to ask your employer for a letter of employment or pay stub which will provide proof of your income. You can also request for bank statements for the past few months to show a consistent pattern of income. Finally, if you are paying taxes, you can provide a copy of your tax returns to prove your income.

Comment

Applying for a mortgage can be tough, but there are definitely options available to you. One possibility is to deposit your cash earnings into a bank account regularly so that they'll show up on your bank statements. You could also ask your employer to provide you with a letter confirming your salary and employment, which could help to demonstrate your income to a lender. In addition to finding ways to reflect your current income, exploring additional ways to increase your revenue can be helpful in achieving your financial goals. There are some legit and reliable game apps that can help you earn some extra cash. And if you're wondering - is blackout bingo legit? - you can check out reviews from reliable sources. Doing your research before getting started is essential to ensure you're using a reputable platform.
        Last edited by JasonGraham; 03-30-2023, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X