Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Coop Board Package Purchase Application

Good Afternoon,

I’m writing you about NYC Coop Board Package Purchase Application.

If been doing some research and I’m interested in finding out how to obtain an Application.

The HPD system seems very convoluted. I just need an application for a potential buyer for a Coop in the city.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi Jacqueline, co-op purchase applications are usually different by building, and will be provided by the seller's side in a transaction. If for some reason the building does not have a purchase application, perhaps because it is a self-managed co-op building or because this is the first re-sale in the building, then we recommend checking out this template REBNY coop purchase application for NYC.

Keep in mind that this is a very simple application, and that many co-op boards will have much longer and/or stringent co-op board applications. We hope you found this helpful, and please don't hesitate to reach out if any of your clients are interested in saving money on broker commission and closing costs when buying or selling in New York!
    What does a REBNY coop purchase application for NYC apartment buyers look like? What's in a standard REBNY coop purchase application? Where can I find a template REBNY board package purchase application to download? We'll go over everything you need to know about the standard co op purchase application from REBNY.

Comment

Working...
    X