How to add my listing as a rental simultaneously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add my listing as a rental simultaneously

I would like to add a listing of the same property for rent as well. How would I do this?

Hi Stefan,

We do not offer a flat fee MLS rental listing service because of additional marketing costs specifically related to rentals.

For example, StreetEasy currently charges brokers $6 per day per rental listing, which adds up to $1,080 over a standard 180 day listing term.

If you are interested in paying this non-refundable surcharge upfront on top of our flat fee, then please email us and we may be able to customize a solution for you.

Thank you!
    Save up to 6% in broker commission with a Hauseit® Agent Assisted FSBO listing. List on the MLS and dozens of sites all at once for a small flat fee.

Comment

You can use some social media platforms to list your house for rent its a better option. AS can make a add to reached out better customers. Plus you also discuss with some Real state agencies because they have a lot of relationships in the market.

Comment

There are a few different options to add your rental listing to multiple websites simultaneously. Here are some options I have Dicusss with you:

1. Use a property management software: A property management software can help you manage your rental property and list it on multiple platforms at the same time. Some popular options include Buildium, Rentec Direct, and Appfolio.

2. Use listing services: There are several listing services that allow you to post your rental listing on multiple websites at once. Examples include Rentler, Zillow Rental Manager, and Cozy.

3. Use a syndication service: A syndication service allows you to post your rental listing on multiple websites by only entering the listing information once. Some examples include Postlets and Rentbits.

4. Post manually: If you prefer to post your rental listing manually, you can do so by creating an account on each website and uploading the listing information individually. Some popular rental listing websites include Zillow, Craigslist, and Apartments.com.

No matter which option you choose, it's important to make sure your rental listing is accurate and up-to-date on all platforms. This will help you attract potential tenants and avoid confusion or double-bookings.

Comment

Working...
        X