Correcting Hauseit Listing Innaccuracies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting Hauseit Listing Innaccuracies

Hi, i'm new to the forum and Hauseit. I just setup a listing, which I'm thrilled about, however when i saw the MLS page that was sent to me, there are several issues it, including my condo number doesn't come up, the number of baths is incorrect, the amenities need some additions, etc. When I go to update listing, all I can do is change the listing description, but not modify other elements of the listing. How do I go about doing so?

Rishi

Hi Rishi, we are happy to submit a one-time support ticket on your behalf to select sites, but we do not have any control over how your listing is displayed on 3rd party sites which are often unresponsive if there is even a way to contact them. There is no guarantee that they will fix any syndication errors. Public search websites take a standardized data feed from the MLS (RLS in NYC) but may choose to display only certain elements and also aggregate their own private and public data. As a result, we are unable to request custom changes to be made on specific third party websites. For example, we cannot request custom amenities to be added to your listing and we cannot guarantee that 3rd party websites will display your chosen amenities. Additionally, building features are typically pre-populated and not editable nor is historical listing data or price history.

Our team strives for accuracy, and in the rare instance of an inaccuracy, you can submit a listing update and select "Listing Syndication Issue." Then check the portal you're having issues with (in this case either/and the OneKey MLS and RLS). After that, please explain the issue that you are having and we will submit exactly what you write to the support emails of the 3rd party sites you selected, where available. Although our team cannot follow up with additional requests or status updates, you are certainly welcome to follow-up by emailing 3rd party websites directly to see if they will honor your request (i.e. agentcare@zillow.com, support@streeteasy.com etc.).

May we ask for your full name and the address of the property you have/had listed with us? We apologize for the late response as this message got caught by the forum's spam filters, and we don't have a record of you as a customer just yet. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
    X