Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is apartment and home staging worthwhile in NYC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is apartment and home staging worthwhile in NYC?

Hello, is apartment staging worthwhile in NYC? I hear it can be quite expensive to rent out luxury furniture in New York. Virtual staging I've already done and it's quite affordable. But is it worthwhile to pay for expensive furniture so buyers can get a feel for what it's like to live there when they visit in person?

Do you do apt. staging or can you recommend someone for 10010 zip code? Thanks.

Staging can usually help a home sell faster, and for a higher price, offering a larger return on the investment. You can do home staging certification at affordable rates and utilize this skill of yours, if you don't want to pay high charges to home stagers.
    Hauseit is New York's largest and most reputable For Sale By Owner, discounted full service and buyer closing credit company. Millions saved since 2014.

Comment

Hmmm... It depends on what you need and what you have got. If you have a decent house, house staging will not be necessary. The people will buy it anyways.

Comment

It depends on the situation and the price you want to get for a house or an apartment. If you want to get a reasonable price for a place, I would still recommend making some staging.
        It is usually unnecessary to make house staging in NYC since the real estate market is very active. Many people are looking to buy or rent a place there. But again, if you want to get a reasonable price, I would suggest cooperating with guys like https://onstage-online.com to make the house look like a palace. Believe me; they can make such changes that you will not be able to recognize the place anymore.
        Last edited by Verolomno; 06-13-2022, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Hi there. Virtual staging is a more affordable option if you're on a budget. However, if you really want potential buyers to get the full experience, splurging on expensive furniture might be worth it. I don't personally do apartment staging, but I suggest checking out local furniture rental companies in the 10010 zip code. They might have what you're looking for. And hey, if you ever need advice on how to sell a fire damaged house, feel free to ask. Good luck with your apartment staging.
          Last edited by JackMiller; 07-31-2023, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X