No announcement yet.

Reviews for Hauseit and Hauseit.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used HauseIt and it was a home run. If you have an apartment where value is fairly east to pinpoint and it will sell quickly, using HauseIt is a no brainer. Saved a boat load of money.

Comment

Hauseit is a fantastic service for anyone who is interested in saving sellers fees, which I imagine is everyone. I used the service to sell my coop on the UWS in under 30 days. My immediate reaction is, why aren't more people using this service? Why are we paying brokers 3% in a high-demand market like NYC. Everything was top-notch. Yeah, yeah... I'm sure someone is going to say I'm a paid reviewer or something. I'm not, and after saving over 2% in commission with little effort on my part I'd question the motives of people that are doubting the service. If you're selling, just try it. The downside is minimal, but the upside (savings) is enormous.

Comment

We are so excited, and saved $43,800 (minus $399, your fee, lol)! That is a LOT of money!

We are waiting for the physical check to be delivered to our lawyer (we have a photocopy of it), which should arrive this morning, and then it’s official-official and I’ll update the status on the website….

I will definitely write reviews (and have told everyone at my/my husbands work about it… everyone is very curious about it…). Do you have any templates (sorry I’m so busy if you have something I could modify with what you want it to say, that would be awesome).

Comment

Hi guys,

I’m happy to write a review once we are sold (so that I can say we actually sold!!). Scheduled for aug 22 I think.

I’m going to edit the review a bit: I’m certainly not comfortable throwing the buyers broker Under the bus, especially with this deal not closed. I also am not going to say anything about the open house agents.

What I can say is that your company made it easy, you forwarded emails super fast which is key, it was easy to update, and that if a seller is willing to put in some work, it’s truly a great service that saves you tons of money.

I think the key thing that I wasn’t clear about when I signed up, but is critical for all nyc sellers and is something I’d say if you are ok with it, is that the listing *appears* as if it’s listed with an agent (and I guess technically is). Not only because this gets you access to the nyc mls service, but because in my experience the buyers brokers really are prejudice against fsbos.

Please also let me know where else to post reviews.

Comment

Sure, I did not end up selling but am happy to share my experience with the FSBO RLS product. I was going to move back home to NJ because I need to empty out my childhood home. This process will take at least a year if not longer (so on paper it didn’t make sense to keep an apartment and costs associated w it knowing I would need a bigger place anyway eventually.) I was here in NJ a few days last week and it was incredibly sad and depressing.

If I sell my apartment I am concerned I will sink into a deep depression by not having an escape to NYC. For now I will keep it as a pied a tierre to sleep there a few days a week when I have fun events and whatnot to attend. I may list it again in the fall or beyond, not sure yet.

HauseIt was excellent! And if I do list again, I will definitely go through your company. Right now I realized I need to still have my apartment as a lifeline.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X